Wealth Building at KWSA
One of the unique things about Keller Williams Southern Arizona compared to other brokerages in Tucson is the ability of its agents to really focus on building wealth. The Keller Williams Profit Share Model allows all associates to access risk-free wealth building opportunities. This sustainable system does not take dollars from every real estate deal. Rather, it is only from the profits that are left over at the market center level when expenses are fully paid.
How Does This Actually Work?
The Keller Williams wealth building program is simple and effective. Profitable market centers are rewarded:
- At the close of a real estate deal, associates who have not yet met their cap pay company dollars to the market center.
- These dollars allow the market center to pay for their operating expenses.
- The leftover money in the market center once expenses are paid is profit.
- A portion is shared with the associates who brought on productive agents, thereby helping the market center grow.
The KW wealth building system actually promotes the referral of productive agents to the market center. This creates a win-win opportunity. It is these new agents who are the key to an agent receiving profit share. Successful agents quickly build on the success of the program. As a result, profitable market centers share profits and then attract even more associates. At KW, every associate is eligible to participate in the profit share system, making it a truly equitable program.
Wealth Building: the Seven Levels
Keller Williams’ Profit Share Model is a simple program that grows up to seven levels:
- A new associate names an agent as their sponsor or the associate responsible for introducing them to the company.
- The new associate, is then assigned to that sponsor’s first level.
- Every sponsor gets 50% of the profit attributed to the profitable activities conducted by the associates they help bring to the market center.
- The percentages decrease throughout the levels as they reach the seventh and last level.
- However, the percentages do not fall below 5%.
- This percentage is higher than the top tier of other real estate industry wealth-building systems.
Profit Sharing That is Inheritable
Not only does the Keller Williams wealth building opportunity promote the profitability of market centers, but it is inheritable as well. This feature sets the Keller Williams wealth building opportunity above the competition in every sense of the word.
Vesting in the profit share model occurs after agents stay with the brokerage for seven years. As long as the associates an agent brought to the market center continue contributing to the profit, the sponsoring agents will receive passive income. However, this holds only as long as the agent does not compete or recruit against KW. Agents will not be able to work forever, and KW understands this point. Therefore, agents can continue earning passive income through the KW profit share system. Because the profit share system is inheritable, this lets future generations benefit from this innovative and industry-leading system.