Commercial Real Estate at Keller Williams Southern Arizona
Agents have an extensive range of training opportunities in the Keller Williams Southern Arizona commercial division. They are also able to network with the best of the best in commercial real estate.
KWSA Commercial division agents have access to several benefits, including:
- Group online seminars covering specialty commercial topics
- Networking opportunities, classes, and events during KW Family Reunion
- The KW Commercial Real Estate Summit, held annually
- Leveraging the KW Referrals Platform to appear under “Commercial”
- Access to the ProspectNow prospecting database to find commercial owners and tenants
- Lipsey School of Real Estate MiCP® Designation (Masters in Commercial Property)
KWC Associate Academy
Agents who complete the Associate Academy have the opportunity to earn the MiCP® Designation. Note: In order to obtain this Designation, the agent must complete all of the requisite courses provided by the Lipsey School of Real Estate.
The Academy includes all of the following:
- Webinar courses taught live by Mike Lipsey
- An extensive library of helpful training materials
- Additional courses available for self-study at the agent’s own pace
- Opportunity to earn the MiCP® Designation
Annual KW Commercial Real Estate Summit
Top commercial brokers come together at the annual KW Commercial Real Estate Summit. During this event, the brokers come together to learn about market trends and understand what is happening in the industry.
The summit covers various topics including:
- The latest commercial market trends in the real estate industry
- Technology, developments, and applications
- Highlights of best business practices
Networking opportunities are a highlight of the summit. KW commercial division experts share their knowledge about the future growth for the industry.
Training at KW Commercial
The Keller Williams Southern Arizona commercial division provides a wide range of training classes for agents. If agents want to participate in the commercial division, they must commit to learning and developing their KW commercial expertise. New members should be prepared to participate in the following:
What is CCIM?
An agent with CCIM designation is a “Certified Commercial Investment Member.” This designation is considered the gold standard for professionals. Applicants for CCIM must complete an advanced program of rigorous courses and training. These courses include financial analysis, market analysis, and their ability to demonstrate significant experience in the commercial real estate industry. CCIM designation covers multiple professions such as:
- Asset Managers
- Allied Professionals
Commercial real estate agents receive a significant amount of value by obtaining CCIM designation. CCIMs are known as experts in analysis covering users, investments, finances, and markets. They also have specific expertise in negotiations. CCIM offers real-world education; therefore, those with the designation help their clients:
- Get the full value of their real estate
- Create a comprehensive strategy for managing their full real estate portfolio
- Maximize the returns on their investments
- Make better informed decisions
- Reduce risks in all areas of their commercial real estate holdings
Are You Ready to Join the Commercial Real Estate Division?
Just submit the KW Commercial Broker Application and follow the requirements to obtain membership. Joining the commercial division includes monthly membership costs and required training classes. Depending on the guidelines, if you are new to the industry, you may also need to submit a signed mentor agreement. You can find the details on this requirement on the actual application.