Luxury Division Real Estate at Keller Williams Southern Arizona
Keller Williams agents sold more real estate in the luxury division and the data proves it! Considering the top 10% in home value of any market, KW Agents sold more luxury unit in a survey of the 24 largest U.S. luxury markets.
Cities, towns, and places in the Tucson metropolitan area include:
- Oro Valley
- Catalina Foothills
Learn how to set and meet luxury client expectations and build more business from your luxury customers. Featuring Keller Williams Arizona Realty Luxury Agents Martha Andrews, Ashley Donaldson, and Stacy Klein.
KWSA Luxury Division Agents Sell Globally
Keller Williams Luxury represents 5 continents During 2020 the division sold more than 25,000 properties over $1 million. For 2021, KW agents averaged 157 luxury residential transactions per day. This level of sales activity equates to a $673.6 billion market share.
KW: The House of Excellence
Keller Williams Luxury is known as “The House of Excellence.” Buyers and sellers have more connections across the world’s largest range of luxury properties through KW Luxury. Its agents are leaders and experts in luxury real estate.
Keller Williams Luxury Magazine
The Keller Williams Luxury Magazine is one of the most valuable resources for luxury division agents. This stellar publication presents distinctive properties in the best light. It includes engaging articles for luxury buyers on topics that resonated with their interests. Design trends are often a highlight, such as outdoor living spaces, while financial topics might include information about cryptocurrencies. All of the content provides an exceptional experience for luxury buyers. On the selling side, the magazine offers a vast global distribution and truly superior way to highlight their unique and beautiful properties.
Keller Williams Southern Arizona is Where You Want to Sell in the Luxury Division
Agents in the KWSA luxury division have access to all of the following:
- Specific luxury branding and language
- Extensive resources
- Everything you need to be successful
When you choose to work with us, you join a brokerage with access to the most desirable and highest-end luxury properties in the entire area. The Keller Williams Southern Arizona collaborative and supportive culture helps our agents and teams serve their clients attention to the finest detail. Our culture sets us apart from other brokerages, and this is why we are luxury market leaders.
Luxury Division Committee Chairperson
True Marketing Power and Expertise for Luxury Real Estate
Visit AgentLuxSocial for Luxury Social Media.
Qualified luxury properties allow agents to access to extensive marketing power. Specific luxury marketing activities include:
- Luxury listings syndicated to publications including the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s Group, and Mansion Global at no cost
- Simple and easy creation of property marketing collateral with Command Designs
- Placement in the KW Luxury Magazine with the ability to advertise luxury properties and your own brand
- Agents with $5 million + properties also receive promotion across KW social media accounts
Products and Services for Luxury Division Real Estate
Products and services for luxury division agents include:
- Video brochure from the Red Store
- Property signs with luxury branding
- Ability to hire a team of professionals to market the luxury listing with advertising, multichannel marketing, and targeted follow-up
Earn-In Membership Status for the Luxury Division
Keller Williams Southern Arizona ensures agents in the luxury division gain access to Keller Williams Luxury brand resources with an exclusive earn-in membership status. Agents who meet the earn-in requirements are eligible to be part of the luxury division. Should an agent obtain a qualified luxury listing but has not yet earned-in, KW provides Luxury property branding materials and will continue to syndicate the listing to luxury websites.
Earn-In Exclusive Benefits
- Personalized, elite branding library
- KW Command software luxury-specific referrals
- Enhanced experience for consumers to meet their high expectations
- KWRI and real estate industry leaders spotlights
- Networking opportunities
- Luxury training, classes, and events
- Plentiful discounts
- KW luxury signage that is easily customizable*
- “White glove” professional services at your fingertips*
How to Qualify for Earn-In Status
To qualify to be an earned-in luxury agent, Keller Williams Southern Arizona agents must close a minimum of four (4) transactions over the past 24 months at our defined luxury threshold. If an agent represents both the buyer and seller in a single transaction, this will qualify as two transactions for their earn-in status.
Luxury Division Learning Opportunities for Keller Williams Southern Arizona Agents
All Keller Williams Southern Arizona agents can learn more about the Keller Williams Luxury Division. Education in luxury is highly encouraged, as our local real estate market includes a significant amount of luxury properties.
Learning opportunities include:
- Luxury Drop-In Q&A
- Luxury Learning Series on a monthly basis
- Choice training opportunities
- Library of online luxury training resources